Play Your Music and Strike Up the Fans for Memorial Day Weekend!
Fun Fact: “ There are no reports of a fan wobbling itself off the ceiling and falling.” Contrary to popular belief, a fan’s wobble does not mean the fan is mounted insecurely; wobbling is the result of fan blades being out of weight-alignment with each other and imbalanced. –Wikipedia.com
Although not necessarily a safety hazard (as long as there are no light kits attached), a wobbly fan is something to avoid. Top quality ceiling fans undergo a strict process of design, development, evaluation and testing. They are built to work flawlessly for long periods of time.
Blending perfectly with décor from traditional to contemporary, a fan from Casablanca is the ultimate in style, value and performance. Casablanca indoor and outdoor ceiling fans feature the time honored traditions of the past with innovative upgrades of the future. Every fan from Casablanca embodies exquisite craftsmanship from the fine and durable finish right down to the bearings in the motor.
The Science Behind the Magic of their 19th Century Fan:
- Conceptualization begins with state-of-the-art Alias 3D software and photorealistic renderings using rapid prototyping techniques.
- An engineering department equipped with Pro Engineer software seamlessly develops and ensures design integrity with digital precision.
- Raw materials are chosen for quality, durability and beauty. Use of virgin zinc, rather than re-melted scrap metal, creates detailed die-cast housings and blade holders that are durable and illustrious.
- Furniture-grade wood veneer blades are crafted with 6 layers of wood in a crosslaminate pattern for lasting beauty and strength.
- Fifteen different steps in the plating process present finishes that are meticulously applied for exceptional durability and a brilliant jewel-like finish.
- Every detail is given attention under strict quality control standards and the final product is inspected to ensure proper form, fit and function.
When you invest in Casablanca ceiling fans, you invest in value. Capitol Lighting offers the ultimate in value from Casablanca, including these fine designs…
“Vita,” a European Modernist design with an integrated halogen lighting kit, available in Brushed Cocoa, Cherry Bronze or Chrome finish.
Energy-Star tm certified “Concentra,” a hallmark of quality and performance with a clean design suitable for traditional or transitional settings, available in Antique Brass, Brushed Cocoa, Brushed Nickel, Matte Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Snow White finish.
“Lanai,” Energy-Startm rated and UL-listed for wet locations, originality and elegance highlighted by a tropical shell design, available in Navajo White, Restoration Bronze, Rustic Iron, Snow White or Washed Bronze.
Enjoy unbeatable Memorial Day savings with promotional values on all Casablanca indoor and outdoor ceiling fans and lighting accessories. Capitol’s Fan Builder program will help you to custom design a Casablanca ceiling fan to your precise specifications for the perfect accompaniment to a super stylish and comfortable summer.
Visit a Capitol Lighting showroom or shop online at 1800lighting.com for the finest selection of indoor and outdoor ceiling fans, home lighting and accessories.