We love DIY projects, especially when they’re as simple as this one. These ceramic pots are the perfect spring weekend project for the entire family. With just a few steps you can make a beautiful and stylish planter for your home or as a gift for a house warming, Mother’s Day or just because!
What You Need:
- Ceramic pots – we got ours from Target
- Tie dye
- Plastic vase, filled with water
What to Do:
- Add tie dye to vase filled with water. The more dye, the darker the color
- Dip the pot in the mixture about half way in and leave for five seconds
- Dip the pot again, this time 1/4 in and lave for 10 seconds
- Repeat this process as many times as you like to achieve your desired look
- Let dry and fill in with your favorite plants or flowers!
DIY inspired by I Spy DIY