“Elipse” chandelier from Thomas Lighting
Functional Kitchen Lighting Design in 3 Easy Steps
1. Replace old recessed fixtures, and retrofit with new LED (light emitting diode) recessed light fixtures or use an adaptable conversion kit to install pendant lighting. To provide the best illumination, create interest and achieve a balanced layered lighting system—use a variety of light sources installed from varying elevations.
Retrofit recessed from Satco makes it easy to upgrade to LED.
2. Get rid of old incandescent bulbs and halogen light sources that are mostly heat-producing lamps. The only things baking in your kitchen should be homemade cookies and delectable dinners! All kitchen light fixtures from dining chandeliers to central flush mounts should be outfitted with cooler, more energy-efficient light sources such as compact fluorescent (CFL) and LED lamps.
“Roswell” island light from Kichler offers eco-friendly illumination in a fashion-forward Brushed Nickel finish.
3. Create a custom-finish with cabinet lighting. Linear tape lighting or puck lights will expand and accentuate the boundaries of your kitchen design. Under cabinet lights also provide plentiful task illumination when positioned over countertops; lights installed over cabinets offer excellent ambient illumination.
“InvisiLED” Tape Light kit from WAC Lighting provides everything you need for custom cabinet lighting installations.
Check out the latest LED and CFL kitchen light fixtures for energy-savings and fashion-forward styling. You can light your entire kitchen using less than 100 watts of energy with brilliantly designed ambient illumination and task lighting from Capitol Lighting and 1800lighting.com!
Superb kitchen lighting design begins with top quality light fixtures. Look to 1800lighting.com for…
- Unmatched versatility in illumination with state-of-the-art track, recessed, under cabinet, monorail, decorative and low-voltage lighting systems.
- Superb selection with award-winning and sustainable CFL and LED lighting products for the most energy-efficient illumination.
- Over 90 years of celebrated service and the most affordable light fixtures. Capitol Lighting continues to lead with top quality illumination for residential, commercial, retail and architectural applications.
- A stellar reputation backed by friendly, reliable service, cost-saving shipping options and the guaranteed lowest prices.
- A family-owned company dedicated to community service and energy-saving lighting strategies, Green lighting designs and making lives brighter.
Visit a Capitol Lighting showroom or shop online at 1800lighting.com to custom design your kitchen illumination. Enjoy promotional values on the latest home lighting and accessories, including affordable excellence from Thomas Lighting.
Simplicity in Etched Swirl glass is featured in the “Tia” pendant light from Thomas Lighting.
Check out the entire line of affordable kitchen and bath light fixtures from Thomas Lighting at 1800lighting.com. Find top-quality recessed lighting ,CFL fixtures and energy-efficient LED surface mounted lighting designs for your remodel or new construction.