“Legacy” chandelier by Van Teal Lighting. Kitchen design by Sandra D’Amata International
What a world of difference a simple light bulb change can make! From crystal chandeliers to outdoor light fixtures, updated light sources put a unique spin on your decorative illumination.
Top 5 Designer Styles: Simply Energized and Renewed
1. Tubular incandescent bulbs add a contemporary flair to this classic foyer lantern.
“Waterloo” foyer lantern from Hudson Valley Lighting looks dapper with four tubular candelabra light sources.
2. Eco-friendly designer halogen lamps offer a soft flattering glow and a tailored elegance.
“Crescent” chandelier from Fine Art Lamps glistens with new G4 10-watt halogen bulbs.
3. Novelty lamps and vintage-style bulbs set the trend with chic retro illumination.
Early Electric lamps add vintage style to the “Menlo Park” island light from Troy Lighting.
4. Clear torpedo bulbs deliver classic contemporary appeal.
Textured clear glass candle covers blend superbly with clear torpedo bulbs in the “Grand Bank” island light from Kichler Lighting.
5. Go globular and add a whimsical twist to traditional light fixtures with the round G-bulb.
Clear candelabra-based round G-bulbs add a modern flair to Quoizel’s traditional “Newbury” outdoor wall lantern.
Just as the wrong shoes can kill the most stylish outfit, the wrong bulbs can diminish the style of a crystal chandelier, modern pendant light or outdoor lighting fixture.
Visit the lighting experts at Capitol Lighting or 1800lighting.com to view a myriad of energy-saving and designer lamping options. Professional lighting consultants will help to custom-design your light fixtures with the right bulbs.