Great Fans and Olympic Highlights with Kichler Lighting…Breeze Through the Competition!
Fun Fact: “ A total cast of 15,000 will take part in the London 2012 Opening and Closing Ceremonies, which will be watched by an estimated audience of four billion.” *
Bring in the greatest fans, have a front row seat and enjoy the Summer Olympic games in the comfort of your home. The latest innovations from Kichler Lighting provide cooling relief, superb decorative illumination and energy-efficient savings.
Get into the Olympic games. Kichler can help you….
- Breeze Through the Competition: Customizable ceiling fans with DC motor options that operate 70% more efficiently at cooler temperatures for a longer lifespan. All motors optimize total spinning weight, blade pitch and surface area.
- Be Energy Smart: Energy Star™ certified indoor and outdoor fans are equipped with energy-saving fluorescent light kits and are powerfully airflow efficient.Be in Control: Innovative CoolTouch™ Control Systems offer novel and convertible wall switch/handheld operations for every feature of your fan—including lights, blade speeds and spin direction.
- Bond with the Winners: Carefree installation include a choice of 2 downrod options to accommodate differing ceiling heights and all fans are secured with Blue Loctite™ adhesive on blade arm mounting screws to prevent loosening.
- Aim for a Strong Finish: Beautifying finishes include Oil Brushed Bronze, Weathered Copper, Midnight Chrome, Polished Nickel and Burnished Antique Brass. Praised for imaginative styles, unique finishes, and superb quality, Kichler Lighting is a four-time winner of the ARTS Lighting Manufacturer of the Year award.
- Set a Shining World Record: A world leader in lighting, Kichler has been providing top quality products since 1938. Owner, Sam Minoff, is a member of the Lighting Hall of Fame and winner of the ARTS Lifetime Achievement award.
In honor of this year’s Olympic athletes, Capitol Lighting is extending 10 % off all Kichler ceiling fans and accessories now through August 13th. Stop in and save on the most affordable and functional indoor and outdoor fans and home lighting concepts.
- Have a blast with the “Olympia” collection: 5-blade 60” ceiling fans with transitional styling and energy-efficient up-light, available in 3 attractive options: Olde Bronze with reversible Cherry/Walnut blades and Sunset Marble glass, Distressed Black with Satin-Etched Cased Opal glass or Antique Pewter with Satin-Etched White glass.
- In the spirit of London’s rainy weather, the “Deckard” collection is UL listed for wet locations and features All-Weather ABS blades in an attractive nautical design. These outdoor fans are available in Brushed Nickel, Tannery Bronze Pewter Coat, Weathered Copper Powder Coat or White with blades in reversible Cherry/Walnut or White.
Capitol Lighting is proud to offer outstanding designs at unbeatable prices from Kichler’s fan, lighting and accessory collections. Shop 1800lighting.com or visit a Capitol Lighting showroom to experience all that is Kichler and welcome the summer Olympics with outstanding performance and style.