Turn it on with a little bit of imagination and just the right light!
The latest designs may be “mini” in stature, but the lighting effects are tremendous and enchanting. Top trend-setting light fixtures include fabulous new finishes and dazzling crystal elements that combine traditional characteristics with fashion forward Restoration-Vintage and Rustic style. For example, check out this reclaimed oak wine barrel stave chandelier.
Top 5 Mighty Trends with the “Mini” Chandelier
1. Best new finishes include Polished Silvers and Natural Iron.
“Family” from Metropolitan Lighting showcases traditional style with a modern twist. Elegant curves in contrast to the tailored broad candle covers make an outstanding presentation in Clear glass and Chrome.
“Sweeping Taper” from Hubbardton Forge is strong and sophisticated in Natural Iron.
2. Captivating crystal elements include Swarovski Spectra crystal and natural quartz.
From BarDel International, this mini chandelier features Swarovski Spectra crystal.
“Aubree”from ELK Lighting features highly polished K9 crystal beads and rectangular crystals. The Polished Nickel frame and aluminum candle covers intensify the brilliant lighting effects.
3. Creating the “wow” feature in some unconventional ways, the mini chandelier adds a beautifying finish to the updated kitchen. Rather than using several mini pendants or a large island light, the latest decorative home designs employ two mini chandeliers over long tables and kitchen islands. Mini chandeliers provide the central unifying feature in bathrooms and powder rooms and over bedside tables offering a custom designed look with generous ambient illumination.
“Valentina” from Murray Feiss in an opulent Oxidized Bronze finish
“Magro Stello” from American Brass and Crystal may be customized; Choose from a myriad of superb finishes and crystal options.
4. Modern mini chandeliers with a modern-rustic and retro-industrial vibe continue to inspire.
“Brinley” from Kichler Lighting, a popular Retro-Industrial style mini chandelier, is available in top finish options: Olde Bronze and Brush Nickel.
“Lexington” from Steven and Chris combines a modern Silver Leaf finish with a classic vintage style.
5. Golden Highlights are making a comeback. Gold Leaf accents, as well as Muted Gold and Brushed Bronze finishes are adding a touch of warmth and elegance to traditional and ultra modern chandeliers.
“Bella Cristallo” from Metropolitan Lighting in French Bronze with Gold Leaf highlights and pleated Champagne shade.
“Un Petit Antique” from Savoy House sports a New Tortoise Shell with Gold finish, Clear crystals and Cream Drip candle covers.
To view the latest in home lighting and accessories and for more designing ways to rev up your home with inspiring illumination, consult the lighting professionals at Capitol Lighting or 1800lighting.com.
Make room for the “mini” with modern chandeliers from the finest lighting vendors, including new designs from Metropolitan Lighting, Murray Feiss and Savoy House!