Be a part of the celebration. Create a picture perfect union with compatible spring lighting styles and technologically improved lamps. Visit with one of Capitol Lighting’s professional consultants for an introduction to the most elaborate and enticing selection of accent table lamps, decorative lighting fixtures, and recessed ceiling light fixtures for the spring season and find your perfect match.
Capitol Lighting professionals offer excellent advice to make your home most compatible with the season…
- Replace dark shades with lighter ones. Changing shades on accent table lamps, sconces or chandeliers can freshen up a space. It is particularly important to use light-colored shades if surrounding paint colors and accents are darker in tone.
- Change the trim around recessed ceiling light fixtures. Newer, more popular minimalist styles and a range of finishes offer a decorative upgrade to dated standard white trims.
- If the longer, brighter days bring more natural light into your room, try adding low-voltage lights as accents and spotlights instead of relying on a main overhead light source. Repositionable fixtures offer flexibility and control in directing light toward chairs and artwork.
- Get rid of the brass. This finish on fixtures was popular 20 years ago. They are a sure signal that lighting is outdated.
- Add some pizzazz over a dining table by exchanging a chandelier for a few pendants with colorful or patterned shades.
With a few thoughtful changes, bringing in the new season with purposeful decorative lighting fixtures and accessories is a relatively inexpensive way tobring your home interiors in unison with the season and maintain a state of illuminated bliss.
Visit Capitol Lighting and 1-800Lighting.com to find the perfect decorative lighting fixtures to brighten your home for spring. With the help of Capitol Lighting’s expertly trained staff, you are certain to discover the accent table lamps, recessed ceiling light fixtures, and other decorative lighting fixtures that will best reflect your personal lighting style for the spring season.