Service Your Home and Celebrate Armed Forces Day with Kichler!
Fun Fact: The third Sunday in May, Armed Forces Day, is one of 12 official holidays on which American veterans are honored and it is customary to parade the American flag.
Created in 1949 to honor Americans serving in the 5 U.S. military branches, Armed Forces Day was established as an official holiday by President Kennedy in 1962. — Wikipedia
In honor of our service men and women, Capitol Lighting is extending 10 % off all Kichler ceiling fans and accessories now through August 13th. Stop in and save on the most affordable and functional indoor and outdoor fans by Kichler, landscape and home lighting concepts of the season.
Ask What Kichler Can Do For You…
- Customizable ceiling fans with DC motor options that operate 70% more efficiently at cooler temperatures for a longer lifespan.
- ENERGY STAR™ certified options with energy-saving fluorescent light kits included.
- Innovative CoolTouch™ Control Systems to operate every feature of your fan—including lights, blade speeds and spin direction.
- Carefree installation with 2 downrod options to accommodate differing ceiling heights.
- Top quality motors designed to optimize total spinning weight, blade pitch and surface area.
- Blue Loctite™ adhesive on blade arm mounting screws to prevent loosening.
- Stylized finish options including Oil Brushed Bronze, Weathered Copper, Midnight Chrome, Polished Nickel and Burnished Antique Brass.
With a commitment to value and customer service, Kichler makes it easy to decorate your entire home and landscape with fully coordinated lighting families and collections. Browse by category or by collection to build a unique home lighting design perfectly suited to your artistic vision.
Capitol Lighting is proud to offer outstanding designs at unbeatable prices on Kichler landscape and outdoor lighting, fans and accessory collections. Shop 1800lighting.com or visit a Capitol Lighting showroom to experience all that is Kichler, from landscape and outdoor lighting to ceiling fans and more, and welcome summer with highlights and style.
Kick off the summer season with Kichler’s FANtastic innovations….
- “Cameron,” Restoration-vintage designs available in a choice of finishes: Brushed Nickel, Tannery Bronze, Weathered Copper and White, UL listed for wet locations and designed to blend with a family of hand-crafted outdoor fixtures.
- “Fitch,” Energy Smarttm transitional winner, available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Midnight Chrome, Oil Brushed Bronze and Satin Natural White.
- “Rivetta,” ENERGY STARtm certified, sleek and contemporary 4-blade dynamo available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Midnight Chrome, Oil Brushed Bronze and White finishes.
- “Harbour Walk,” Nautical splendor available in Galvanized Steel, Tannery Bronze and Weathered Copper finishes.
A world leader in lighting, Kichler has been providing top quality products since 1938, including collections of outdoor ceiling fans and lighting. Owner, Sam Minoff, is a member of the Lighting Hall of Fame and the inaugural winner of the ARTS Lifetime Achievement award.
Praised for imaginative styles, unique finishes, fresh colors and superb quality, Kichler Lighting is a four-time winner of the ARTS Lighting Manufacturer of the Year award.