5 Fan-Wise Ways to Make the Most of Your Investment
The decorative ceiling fan has become an integral feature in creating the perfect home environment. Whether you choose Casablanca or Minka Aire indoor or outdoor ceiling fans, a few fan-wise tips will allow you to enjoy the full benefits of their cost-saving, energy-efficient, stylized beauty.
- Size Proportionally: For maximum comfort and style, select a fan that is large enough for your space, but allows for a clearance of at least 18 inches between the edge of the blade and the wall or ceiling.
- Coordinate Illumination: Choose light kits to complement room décor. Crystal, painted glass, marble or hand-blown glass may be added to a fitter or fixture shade for an updated personalized finish. Be sure to select light kits that are compatible with your fan.
- Take Control: Portable hand-held controls or state-of-the-art wall control systems may offer up to six fan speeds and full range light dimming to provide the ultimate in convenience and sophistication.
- Run in the Right Direction: For cooling in the summer, blades should run counterclockwise; To circulate warmer air down from the ceiling in the winter, a clockwise rotation is best (the blades should spin with the downward turned side leading) with the fan on a low speed.
- Enjoy the Power: Select a fan from a reputable dealer for guaranteed quality and service, so you can enjoy a lifetime of comfort and beauty from your investment.
Adorning your home with top-quality indoor and outdoor ceiling fans will prove to be a cost-saving purchase by the end of the season, as you will cut down on air-conditioning use, beautify living space, and increase your comfort zones.
From Casablanca outdoor fans to Minka Aire ceiling fans, Capitol Lighting offers a superb fan selection from the most reputable vendors, so you may shop with confidence and create a home environment perfectly suited to your taste and budget.
Super Values include:
Cool Touchtm Control Systems from Kichler, a stylish compact design combining a wall switch with the added convenience of a remote to control every fan feature.
ENERGY STARtm-rated “Multimax” from Fanimation with six lighting and blade configurations. Energy Startmrated ceiling fans move air up to 20 percent more efficiently than conventional models due to advanced blade and motor design, and Energy Startmfans with light kits are about 50 percent more efficient and produce 75 percent less heat.
Casablanca’s “Bungalow” with an integrated downlight, Prime Touch tmRemote control, and direct drive motor with Casablanca’s standard Life Time warranty in an Amber Bronze finish with Mahogany-Oak blades.
Casablanca’s “Wilderness” Fan Light Kits in Textured Matte Black with Mica Shades, a dramatic and enchanting addition to dining area or den.
Enjoy unbeatable prices on the grandest selection of decorative ceiling fans, including Casablanca fans and Minka Aire ceiling fans, at Capitol Lighting. With Capitol Lighting’s Fan Builder Program, designing a fan according to your precise specifications is a breeze!