Top Ten Outdoor Lighting Vendors
1. Hinkley Lighting: Famous for solid copper outdoor lighting, Hinkley has been providing premium lighting design for over 90 years. A leader in the decorative lighting industry, Hinkley features outdoor wall lights, flush fixtures and hanging lanterns, as well as LED landscape lighting designs that are trend-setting and of top quality.
“Luna” Energy Smart deck lights from Hinkley Lighting
“Manhattan” outdoor hanging lantern from Hinkley Lighting
2. Minka Lavery: Part of the Minka Group family of businesses, Minka Lavery continues to provide unmatched craftsmanship and quality lighting products. New outdoor light fixture compositions, backed by their extensive warranty, showcase a variety of elite finish options.
“Wickford Bay” LED wall lantern from Minka Lavery
3. Kichler Lighting: Kichler outdoor light fixtures and Kichler Landscape Lighting products are composed of architectural and marine-grade aluminum and copper content brass and bronzed materials. Fasteners and hardware feature stainless steel durability. Transformer housings are made of steel with a choice of powder coating or stainless.
Kichler uses natural brass processed from premium grade materials of copper, zinc and tin. Bronzed brass is chemically treated to appear in earth tone colors at installation, while composite products are constructed of heavy-duty polymers that are resistant to moisture absorption, corrosion and the effects of ultraviolet (UV). Kichler’s baked thermal set powder coating over both aluminum and brass fixtures provides durability to their outdoor light fixtures and Kichler Landscape Lighting products. They extensively test all products against elements UV-radiation, heat, and salt.
“Soria” outdoor wall light from Kichler Lighting
“Maya Palm” Energy Smart and Dark Sky-rated outdoor wall light from Kichler Lighting
4. Troy Lighting: Since 1963, Troy Lighting has been delivering the finest solid brass and forged-iron lanterns, handcrafted with natural patinas and hand-applied multi-layered finishes. New “Coastal Grade” finishes, including Satin White, Matte Black and Bronze, are guaranteed for up to two years in coastal areas. Troy’s “Environmental Series” includes Dark Sky-compliant fixtures and energy-efficient fluorescent lamps.
“Owings Mill” outdoor lantern from Troy Lighting
5. Modern Forms: Modern Forms, a WAC Lighting Company, brings heavy-duty construction and engineering to ensure the ultimate in modern illumination for a high-powered residential or commercial luminaire. Hardware is concealed on outdoor light fixtures for a clean architectural look. LED light sources deliver superb energy-efficient, glare-free illumination in high-tech outdoor light fixtures.
New: WAC “Telsa” Energy Smart and ENERGY STAR-rated outdoor flood lights and outdoor spot lights include Invisible Trim™ for the perfect illumination for your deck, patio, backyard or side yard.
“Hiline” Energy Smart outdoor wall light from Modern Forms
6. Maxim Lighting: Maxim Lighting provides superb outdoor light fixtures that are durable, as well as fashionable. Top grade designs include die-cast aluminum finished in Copper Oxide with Weathered Frost glass. Featured lamping options include both fluorescent and LED. Maxim’s “Vivex” series empowers a material twice the strength of resin that is non-corrosive, UV resistant and backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
“Balboa” outdoor hanging lantern from Maxim Lighting
“Balboa-DC” outdoor wall lantern from Maxim Lighting
7. Quoizel Lighting: Founded in 1930 in New York, Quoizel has provided unmatched service and superb lighting designs with an attention to detail and trend-setting good taste. Their “Coastal Armour” outdoor lighting collection includes a unique weather-resistant composition backed by a 5-year warranty. Family-owned and dedicated to topnotch lighting design, Quoizel is a trusted favorite in the lighting industry.
“Marblehead” outdoor post lantern from Quoizel Lighting
8. Murray Feiss: A famous name in the lighting industry, Feiss maintains a steady flow of outstanding outdoor lighting designs. From traditional to modern, Murray Feiss continues to shine above the rest with innovative indoor and outdoor lighting products that inspire and impress.
“Chancellor” outdoor post lantern from Murray Feiss
9. Arroyo Craftsman: Since the early 1980s, Arroyo Craftsman has been delivering top-notch outdoor lighting. Made in the USA and individually handcrafted from raw brass, outdoor light fixtures from Arroyo Craftsman include naturally oxidized finishes: Bronze, Mission Brown, Raw Copper and Verdigris Patina. Hand-applied finishes include Rustic Brown, Satin Black and Antique Copper, which undergo a 3-day process to ensure top-quality performance and durability.
Arroyo Craftsman maintains a rich tradition of providing structurally superior products, commercial grade durability and custom-designed light fixtures. Each Arroyo Craftsman fixture is handcrafted by American artisans at their manufacturing plant in Baldwin Park, California.
“Timber Ridge” pier lamp from Arroyo Craftsman
10. Fine Art Lamps: Fine Art Lamps is a top choice among high-end clientele of the most discriminating interior designers and architects. Fabulous finishes are the company’s forte, many of which require an in-depth process of steps in hand-painting to achieve the desired effect. The talents of expert designers and the meticulous attention to detail of master craftsmen are evident in the exquisite outdoor post lanterns, hanging pendants and wall lights. An outdoor fixture from Fine Art Lamps is not just another lighting product for your home – it is truly a piece of art.
“Singapore Moderne” outdoor wall light from Fine Art Lamps
“Chateau” outdoor wall light from Fine Art Lamps
Check out the latest outdoor light fixtures, including new designs from our top 10 outdoor lighting vendors, at 1800lighting.com. Find the best prices and unmatched professional service at Capitol Lighting. Offering top quality outdoor light fixtures from leading vendors, Capitol’s expert lighting team will custom design your outdoor lighting scheme with energy-efficiency and trend-setting style.