It’s after dark and you’ve got a craving for the leftovers in the fridge. Do you brave the darkness, dodging the couch, cabinets and maybe even the dog? Do you stay in bed and go hungry? With undercabinet lighting, this decision is an easy one: Walk into your beautifully illuminated kitchen and get that pot roast. Still not convinced? Here are five more reasons why undercabinet lighting is a smart investment:
1. Undercabinet fixtures highlight backsplashes and intricate detailing in granite, countertop designs, or textured ceramic surfaces.
2. Single disc lights and cabinet strip lighting provide a professional “finished” quality to your kitchen design.
3. Undercabinet fixtures also offer low-maintenance, energy-efficient security lighting inside your home.
4. Undercabinet lights are available in a variety of styles and sizes to accommodate all working environments. There are more choices than ever from LED (light emitting diode) and CFL (compact fluorescent) to xenon, halogen and standard incandescent at price points to satisfy most budgets.
5. Undercabinet lighting is an affordable and energy-saving “layer” of light for excellent task illumination and/or accent illumination.
So there you have it. Next time you’re enjoying that delicious midnight snack bathed in glorious light, think of Capitol Lighting. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to keep checking back for more helpful tips and tricks.
See you soon!