5 Easy Ways to Enhance your Home with Light
1) Install dimmers on all your lights. This allows you to adjust light levels, create drama, reduce energy costs and extend bulb life.
2) Install a new island light, rail system or multiple mini pendant lights over the counter or island. There are many spectacular design options that can really add new life to your kitchen. It’s like jewelry for the home!
3) If you have recessed lighting, updating the trims and light bulbs can have a big impact on the lighting effect in your kitchen. Choose LED and fluorescent lamps for energy-saving and eco-friendly illumination
4) Installing linear light sources under and over your cabinets as well as under toe kicks along the floor can make the kitchen appear bigger and make your backsplash, counters and floors really pop! Install cabinet lights to achieve this affect.
5) Selecting just the right chandelier or a decorative ceiling fan with a light for the kitchen table can add the final element to a well-rounded lighting plan for your new or remodeled kitchen. Simply replacing an outdated chandelier with a new, fresh and modern chandelier or ceiling pendant will boost your interior design.
To learn more about how lighting can enhance and accentuate your home, go to 1800Lighting.com or visit one of our 8 Capitol Lighting showrooms in New Jersey and South Florida or call (1-800) 544-4846.