Celebrating Flag Day and Doing What Comes Naturally with Quoizel
Fun Fact: It has been said that the first hand salute to accompany the Pledge of Allegiance was that of James Upham. Upham’s salute came as a natural reaction upon saying the words “my flag” in his first verbal recitation of the Pledge in 1892. http://www.historyofthepledge.com/flagsalute.html
As natural as showing our patriotism for our country, the lighting in your home should just feel right. The latest designs from Quoizel Lighting incorporate natural elements and emit an abundance of divine color, so it just feels right to follow your instincts and “create a beautiful lighting experience.”–The Quoizel Motto
Unfurl the facts and see why Quoizel Lighting shines above the rest…
- A leading designer and distributor of decorative home lighting since 1930, Quoizel is a world-renowned company featured in Fortune Magazine, Business Week, Cable News Network and CNN’s Financial Network.
- Quoizel offers unparalleled service—having the lighting industry’s only in-house sales force, as well as the most esteemed team of customer service representatives in the industry.
- Quoizel remains a privately held, family-owned and operated business offering more than 2000 items, including their specialized “Lenox Lighting by Quoizel” of portable lamps and fixtures inspired by Lenox’s classic fine china tableware. Each piece is composed of luminous ivory china complemented by hand-polished cast brass and shades made of the finest European fabrics.
- Quoizel is a steadfast leader in stained glass composition, offering a diverse selection of timeless designs including one of the broadest selections of Tiffany style lighting. Quoizel has kept the ancient art of glassblowing alive through the Salamander Glass Studio. Each signed, one-of-a-kind collectible is handcrafted by skilled artisans and designed to become a family heirloom.
Visit a Capitol Lighting showroom to see for yourself all the natural materials that are intrinsic to the beauty of Quoizel’s top selling pendant lights and other lighting fixtures, and enjoy special promotional pricing on outdoor lighting in honor of Flag Day.
Experience the Pleasures of Nature and Splendor in the Glass with Quoizel…
- The “Vetreo” collection of transitional bath vanity lighting and decorative mirrors emboldens a preset mosaic tile design or may be custom designed with your own tile for a captivating eye-appealing presentation.
- The “Mica” collection features rustic floor lamps and table lamps, and majestic ceiling pendant lights and fixtures in Valiant Bronze finishes with genuine mica glass.
- The “Fossil Stone” collection of mini-pendant and pendant lights in Vintage Bronze with Tiffany glass—the epitome of enchantment and charm.
Highlight your flag display with Quoizel’s new outdoor lighting ensembles:
- The “Harmony” collection, modern-contempo hanging lanterns, wall lights and post lamps available in Grey Metallic or Imperial Bronze with Cream Linen glass. Energy Smarttm and ENERGY STARtm-rated.
- The “Oasis” collection, traditional and classic hanging lanterns, wall lights and post lanterns in a Medici Bronze finish with clear glass.
Visit a Capitol Lighting showroom or shop online at 1800lighting.com and enjoy an extra 10% off all outdoor lighting fixtures from Quoizel in honor of Flag Day.