A Summer Serenade with Hinkley Lighting.
Fun Fact: August is the loudest month with temperatures rising and crickets chirping—it is hot out there! We can estimate just how hot it is outside by listening to the crickets serenading. “Dolbear’s Law” defines the unique relationship between the rate of chirping and the temperature: Count the number of chirps in 14 seconds by the common snowy tree cricket and add 40 to approximate the temperature in degrees Fahrenheit.” –Wikipedia.com
Give those Crickets Something to Sing About—Hinkley Lights Up the Night!
- One-of-a-kind Styling–From top-quality finishes such as Aged Bronze, Alabaster Crackle, Antique White, Antique Copper, French Gold, Chocolate and Gilded Iron to hand-blown glass and painted shades, Hinkley collections accentuate décor from elegant and traditional to sleek and contemporary.
- Eco-friendly Design–Natural materials creatively woven into modern illumination, Energy-Smart, energy-efficient LED lamps, and “Dark Sky”* compliant outdoor fixtures comprise the finest in Hinkley’s outstanding new collections.
- Made in the USA–Chandeliers, ceiling fixtures, wall sconces, pendant lights and outdoor lighting from Hinkley feature superb workmanship with hometown pride.
- Luxury Brands–Hinkley Lighting includes the luxury lighting line, Fredrick Ramond, famous for chic, fashionable lighting with a focus on modern elegance and classic style. As a Hinkley Lighting brand, the same level of excellence, superior materials and unparalleled craftsmanship define Fredrick Ramond.
- A Noble Heritage–Family-owned and operated with an impressive history of service, Hinkley Lighting has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of quality lighting fixtures for over 90 years. Just as Hinkley’s business has remained steadfast and family strong for generations, their fixtures are made to last and will stand the test of time indoors and out!
Hinkley Lighting has been proud to offer its lighting products to consumers through Capitol Lighting as another family-owned and operated business that prides itself on exemplary service and quality.—Rick Wiedemer, President, Hinkley Lighting
Enjoy the splendor of the night with Hinkley’s outstanding outdoor ensembles…
- “Atlantis” Modern-Contemporary collections including path lighting and wall lights, Energy Smart and LED options in a Bronze and Titanium finish with Satin Opal glass.
- “Chateau” Traditional and elegant in a Museum Bronze finish with Light Amber glass.
- “Thistledown” Transitional and smart wall lights, hanging fixtures and post lamps, CFL and Energy Smart options in Victorian Bronze with Amber Linen Seedy glass.
Bring a little summer romance indoors, too…
- “Mirabella” Traditional chandeliers, ceiling pendant lights and island lights in Royal Bronze with Light Amber Tinted “Nuage’ glass.
Visit a Capitol Lighting showroom or shop online at 1800lighting.com for exceptional summer savings and promotional pricing on all Hinkley Lighting, including fabulous landscape and outdoor lighting, chandeliers and pendant lights!
* In an attempt to protect the beauty and purpose of the night sky, a growing number of cities and towns are drafting ordinances requiring new outdoor lighting fixtures be “dark sky” compliant with fixtures that are properly shielded so that light shines downward rather than skyward.