Fun Fact: The name “Uttermost” is taken from the Bible, Acts 1:8. This verse reflects personal beliefs to share God’s world “to the uttermost part of the earth.”
Celebrate with the Uttermost…
- Passion: The company motto: “Passionate about what we do, what we believe and who we are.”
- Unity: The company culture is built upon the concept of partners in business from the designer who envisions and creates to the craftsman who transforms that idea into a finished product, to the retailer who selects and merchandises the product; they all depend on each other and work together to bring the best.
- Family Values: Celebrating its 36th anniversary, Uttermost was founded by Bob and Belle Cooper and remains a family-owned business.
- Purpose: Uttermost remains true to the purpose of offering reasonably priced, outstanding home accessories, including accent furniture, decorative mirrors, alternative wall décor, art, clocks, fine art lamps, light fixtures, rugs, pillows and botanicals.
- Quality: Encompassing a 600,000 square foot facility in Rocky Mount, Virginia; a state-of-the-art distribution facility in Riverside California; and a large factory in Guangxi, China, Uttermost offers the most current product lines in the world and maintains a talented staff in China, Indonesia and India focused on quality control, product development and factory compliance.
- Artistic Excellence: Famous designers for Uttermost include Carolyn Kinder, Grace Feylock, Billy Moon, Matthew Williams, David Frisch, Joe Famulari and Constance Lael-Linyard.
Uttermost’s permanent showrooms are located across the United States in Atlanta, Dallas, High Point and Las Vegas; their exclusive products are only available through the world’s most prestigious home-furnishing retailers. Capitol Lighting is proud to introduce exciting new designs from Uttermost, including unique lighting fixtures, fine art lamps and decorative home furnishings and accessories.
Visit a Capitol Lighting showroom or shop 1800lighting.com to view the latest unique lighting designs, fine art lamps and home accessories from Uttermost, including these holiday specials:
- “Golovin Squares” by designer Billy Moon featuring a distressed Burnt Red finish with center, hand-carved wood medallions and embossed Antiqued Brass sheeting.
- “Maple Tree” by designer Grace Feylock, a photo collage featuring hand-forged metal finished in Aged Chestnut with Antiqued Verdigris details.
- “Preston” boxes and tray by designer Grace Feylock in hand-forged metal with a distressed Mahogany finish and light Golden Bronze undertones accented by mirrors.
- “Kervan” Pet Bed by designer Matthew Williams: Walnut Stained Zebra wood accents and a Metallic Bronze Dog Figure Head on a carved bed with a pillow-soft cushion in breathable, cleanable, Saddle Brown polyurethane. 37”W x 16”H x 24”D.
Enjoy promotional pricing this week at Capitol Lighting and rejoice in the beauty of outstanding UNIQUE home lighting and accessories!